Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fish Mania!!










So the girls and I are still enjoying our living situation and are eating fabulous food together. Recently, we've been eating a lot of fish! Whenever I have visitors, they expect to eat fish and boy can we deliver! Here are some photos of Memory slicing and dicing as she does best! We all sit by and watch with wonder! The month of April I am dedicating to learning how to cut up fish. My dad gave us a great fishing knife which Memory loves! I've yet to put it to use but soon! Lake Malawi has many types of fish but the most coveted is "Chambo." Chambo is a tilapia fish and my favorite is "Kampango." After a quick Internet search, I have discovered that "Kampango" is a catfish only found in Lake Malawi! You'll have to come and dine with us!


1 comment:

*RaCHeL* said...

Wow.I don't know that I could do that!!!!

Good for you, hon!